Current Size: 100%
IN OR NEAR QUINCY
- SHINE Program (Serving Health Information Needs of Elders)
SHINE counselors are trained by the state to answer any inquiries regarding health insurance. Depending upon your particular situation, a counselor can offer non-partisan advice as to which insurance plan is best suited for the individual. Provided by the Department of Elder Services at the Kennedy Center, 440 East Squantum St., Quincy. Call 617-376-1247 for information.
The official government site for people with Medicare.
- Affordable Care Act and Medicare
Top 5 things to know about the health care law if you have Medicare.
Find a health plan in Massachusetts.
- Insurance (Including MassHealth)
Massachusetts health insurance resources from the Mass. Dept. of Health & Human Services.
- A.M. Best's Consumer Insurance Center
Get free insurance company ratings and learn the basics before you buy a policy.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Overview
Ratings, recommendations and more from Consumer Reports.