The library is home to an extensive collection of law books, dictionaries and thesauri, and handbooks of court rules and regulations.
The collection includes the following Massachusetts sources:
- Massachusetts General Laws (online )
- The Code of Massachusetts Regulations (online )
- Massachusetts Practice series
- Massachusetts Reports (to volume 409)
- The Massachusetts Decisions Reported in the Northeast Reporter
- West's Massachusetts Digest (through 2010)
- Acts and Resolves of Massachusetts (through 2005) (online )
- Access to Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
Federal sources include:
- United States Supreme Court Reports Lawyer's Edition
- U.S. Code annotated (online )
- U.S. Code Congressional and Administrative News
- American Jurisprudence
- Massachusetts Court System 
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Decisions 
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts 
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit 
- Massachusetts Code of Massachusetts Regulations 
- Massachusetts General Court 
With links to Massachusetts General Laws  and the Massachusetts Constitution 
- United States Code of Federal Regulations 
- United States Code 
- FindLaw 
The world's leading provider of online legal information. From Thomson Reuters.
- The Forum for Massachusetts Law 
Provides articles, member attorney listings, "submit a question" feature and general resources.
- MassLegalHelp 
Provides practical information about legal rights.
- Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries 
Seventeen public law libraries located across Massachusetts, dedicated to serving the bench, bar and public. Find information on laws, regulations, cases & more.
- CourtSystem.org 
Contact information and locations for Massachusetts courts, district attorneys, jails and prisons, police departments and sheriff's offices.
- Free Legal Clinics - Norfolk County 
Dates for upcoming clinics at Quincy and Dedham District Courts.
- Law Help Interactive 
Creates legal forms and documents for users based on a series of questions and answers used to tailor their documents. The forms are free of cost and created by nonprofit legal aid programs and courts.
- LawHelp.org 
Provides referrals to local legal aid and public interest law offices, basic information about legal rights, court forms, self-help information, court information, links to social service agencies, and more in your state.
- Lawyer Directory from Martindale 
Browse lawyers & law firms by practice area, and read client/peer reivews.
- Massachusetts Bar Association: Lawyer Referral Service 
Looking for assistance with a legal question? Use this service to find the right attorney to answer your questions and help resolve your legal problems.