Want something fun to do online?
Take a look at our blog, Books & Beyond  for new science activities and book lists each week this summer, then check out these games, activities and other websites:
- Play and build online with LEGO games .
- Play with PBS Kids' Tobey's Robot Workshop .
- Use this site to build your own robot online .
- Hear stories told by actors and actresses .
- Make your own online stories at Storybird .
And if you're coming into the library to find some books or attend a program, take a look at the two AWE stations in the Children's Room. These two computers have been designed specifically for children - even very young children - to play and learn on. They have fun and educational games and activities already loaded and can be played on with the keyboard, mouse or even the touchscreen.
Did you know some local businesses and organizations give prizes for reading over the summer? Take a look!