Want something fun to do online?
Take a look at our blog, Books & Beyond  for new science activities and book lists each week this summer, then check out these games, activities and other websites:
- Play and build online with LEGO games .
- Read about what makes fireworks work .
- Make your own online fireworks show .
- Get some gardening tips from Gardening With Children .
- Dig up fossils and learn about dinosaurs on Nick Jr's Dino Dig game .
- Get dinosaur crafts and facts at the Dinosaurs Gallery .
- Play with PBS Kids' Tobey's Robot Workshop .
- Use this site to build your own robot online .
- Take a look at all these paper airplane ideas .
- Find out from NASA how things fly .
- Take the virtual flight challenge .
- Get ideas for construction-themed crafts .
- Check out some building activity ideas .
- Hear stories told by actors and actresses .
- Make your own online stories at Storybird .
And if you're coming into the library to find some books or attend a program, take a look at the two AWE stations in the Children's Room. These two computers have been designed specifically for children - even very young children - to play and learn on. They have fun and educational games and activities already loaded and can be played on with the keyboard, mouse or even the touchscreen.
Did you know some local businesses and organizations give prizes for reading over the summer? Take a look!