|Adams National Historical Park
Boston Children's Museum
Franklin Park Zoo & Stone Zoo
Fuller Craft Museum
Harvard Museum of Natural History
NEW: Heritage Museum & Gardens
Institute of Contemporary Art
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
John F. Kennedy Library & Museum
NEW: Mass Audubon
Museum of Fine Arts
Museum of Science
New England Aquarium
Peabody Essex Museum
Roger Williams Park Zoo
|Sponsored by the Friends of the Thomas Crane Public Library .|
How Do I Reserve a Museum Pass?
- Passes may be reserved by any Quincy resident aged 18+ with a valid library card.
- You may reserve a pass/coupon up to two weeks in advance
- There is a limit of one pass/coupon per person at one time
- If a pass is not returned on time, there will be a $20 overdue charge
You can reserve a museum pass in person at the Main Library, by phone at 617-376-1301, or by using our online reservation system .
- The link above will bring you to a list of passes for the next three days.
- Use the drop down boxes in the middle of the page to limit your search by museum or by date.
- Reserve a pass by clicking the 'Request Pass' icon. If a pass is already booked, you will see 'Pass Reserved.'
- After clicking 'Request Pass' you will be asked to enter your library barcode and PIN.
- Make sure to continue through the following pages until your transaction is completed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Main Library Circulation Desk at 617-376-1301 or email@example.com .