|Adams National Historical Park
Boston by Foot
Boston Children's Museum
Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo
Fuller Craft Museum
Harvard Museum of Natural History
Institute of Contemporary Art
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
John F. Kennedy Library and Museum
Museum of Fine Arts
Museum of Science
New England Aquarium
Peabody Essex Museum
Roger Williams Park Zoo
USS Constitution Museum
|Sponsored by the Friends of the Thomas Crane Public Library .|
How Do I Reserve a Museum Pass?
- Passes may be reserved by any Quincy resident aged 18+ with a valid library card.
- You may reserve a pass/coupon up to two weeks in advance
- There is a limit of one pass/coupon per person at one time
- If a pass is not returned on time, there will be a $20 overdue charge
You can reserve a museum pass in person at the Main Library, by phone at 617-376-1301, or by using our online reservation system .
- The link above will bring you to a list of passes for the next three days.
- Use the drop down boxes in the middle of the page to limit your search by museum or by date.
- Reserve a pass by clicking the 'Request Pass' icon. If a pass is already booked, you will see 'Pass Reserved.'
- After clicking 'Request Pass' you will be asked to enter your library barcode and PIN.
- Make sure to continue through the following pages until your transaction is completed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Main Library Circulation Desk at 617-376-1301 or firstname.lastname@example.org .