May I renew items?
With the exception of items that are on hold for other library users, Quincy-owned adult materials may be renewed up to five times and Quincy-owned children's items may be renewed up to 10 times. You can renew in person, on the phone, or online with your library card.
How do I renew items online?
- Go to My Account , click on Sign in to My Account, and enter your library barcode number and PIN.
- You will see the OCLN My Account screen once you are logged in.
- On the My Account page, click on Checkouts tab.
- Select the items you would like to renew by clicking on the small square next to the item(s) and click Renew.
- If you successfully renewed your item(s), you will see a message with the date the item is now due.
- If you are using a public computer, we recommed that you click Log Out when you are finished.
If you have any questions, please email  or call 617-376-1301.