May I renew items?
With the exception of items that are on hold for other library users, all Quincy-owned materials may be renewed. You can renew in person, on the phone, or online with your library card.
How do I renew items online?
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Enter your library barcode number and PIN. You will see the OCLN My Account screen once you are logged in.
- On the My Account page, click on Review/Renew Checkouts next to Account Summary.
- Select the items you would like to renew, and click Renew Selected Items.
- If you successfully renewed your items, you will see a confirmation screen with the date the item is now due.
- If you are using a public computer, we recommed that you click Logout when you are finished.
If you have any questions, please send email  or call 617-376-1301.