|Have Your Own
Book Movement 
Reading Group Choices 
Reading Group Guides 
World Lit Book Club Titles
Join other readers each month to discuss books at the library.
Discussions are informal and are moderated by a librarian. Everyone is welcome and no signup is required. Just pick up a copy of the book at the Main Library adult checkout desk and drop in to join a discussion.
World Literature Club
Second Fridays at 10 a.m., Main Library Quincy Room
Discuss novels from around the world. For more information, call Julie at 617-376-2411.
- January 9: Scenes from Village Life  by Amos Oz (Israel)
- February 13: The Fever Tree  by Jennifer McVeigh (South Africa)
- March 13: The Thicket  by Joe Lansdale (American West)
- April 10: The God of Small Things  by Arundati Roy (India)
- May 8: The Elegance of the Hedgehog  by Muriel Barbery (France)
- June 12: The Orphan Master's Son  by Adam Johnson (North Korea)
Booked for Lunch
First Fridays at noon, Main Library Atrium (near the café)
Read any good books lately? Looking for something new to read? Bring a brown bag lunch — or grab a sandwich or salad at the library café — and join other readers for an informal conversation about books. Just look for the brown Booked for Lunch sign.