Does the library have computers available for public use?
Every Quincy library location has computers that you can access with your library card.
Each PC runs the following software applications:
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
All of our computers have the ability to:
- play movies, audio, and streaming media (you will need to bring headphones or purchase earbuds for $1.50 at the library)
- view and edit digital images
- save data to a USB/flash drive
- print single-sided, black & white documents on provided paper for 15¢ per page (all locations) or in color for 40¢ per page (Main Library only)
How do I sign up to use a library computer?
You may log in to any library computer with your library card number and PIN. Computers at each location designated for children up to age 12 are for the exclusive use of children and their accompanying caregivers.
Adults at the Main Library have two hours of computer access per day, children have one. All branch library users have one hour of computer access per day.
Does the library have WiFi?
Free wireless Internet service is available for laptop computers and other mobile devices at all locations. See our Wireless Internet Users' Guide  for more information about the library's wireless service.
Wired Internet connections for laptop computers are available in adult areas at the Main Library. Connections are located in the study carrels on the first floor and in the study carrels and tables on the second floor.
What about wireless printing?
Yes, we now offer wireless printing at the Main Library! Send print jobs from your laptop or mobile device and pick them up on the top floor for the same price per page as listed above. Check out our wireless printing  page for all the details.