During tax season, the library has the following federal and state tax publications:
- 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ forms (instructions may be found online)
- Massachusetts Form 1 (Resident Income Tax Return)
- Massachusetts Form 1-NR (Nonresident or Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return)
If you need additional tax forms, please
Free Tax Help
- Online Tax Software Reviews 
Learn about tax software and compare software features and prices to choose a product that best fits your needs. Updated in 2015, the Reviews.com research team gathered a list of 19 online tax software and chose 6 leading products to review based on 67 features.
- Special Guide to the best free tax software 
Learn about the top Federal Free-File tax software options. Make sure to appreciate the Expert Question And Answer (Q&A) section 
- QCAP: Quincy Community Action Programs 
QCAP provides low-income taxpayers of all ages with free tax counseling and tax return preparation. Free tax help is offered by appointment beginning in late January through mid April.
- Quincy Council on Aging 
The Quincy Council on Aging provides FREE tax assistance for seniors in need. All tax assistants are trained volunteers. Only uncomplicated returns will be considered. This service is for Quincy residents only. Please call the Quincy Council on Aging at (617) 376-1506 to schedule an appointment.