Looking for a new job is never easy. There are many places on the web that can help you find a job, write a resume, and write a cover letter. You can learn what to expect at the job interview and what to do and not do for a successful job interview.
- Adult Literacy Resource Institute : Click on the Jobs and Work sign for information on skills needed in the workplace and job search ideas.
- All About Work : an informative website on job hunting.
- Quincy Career Center : online tutorials on typing and resume writing with job links
- LearningEdge : This talking newspaper has a good workplace issue with a section on getting a job. This special edition has sample interview questions and the right answers.
- Find It: Careers & Employment : Check out this list of job finding resources.