It wouldn't be Friday without some new music. Check out the higlights from today's releases below and have a great weekend!
- A Head Full of Dreams  by Coldplay
Adult Alternative Pop/Rock. Featuring cameos from Beyoncé and Noel Gallagher along with dalliances with disco, this is a bright, colorful rallying cry to seize the day.
- Black Market  by Rick Ross
Gangsta Rap. Bolder and in many ways bigger than his previous efforts, Black Market is a more introspective and ambitious album from Miami superstar Ross.
- Return of the Tender Lover  by Babyface
Adult Contemporary R&B. The Soul Train Legend Award honoree's satisfying first original-material solo album in ten years.
- Long Lost Suitcase  by Tom Jones
American Trad Rock. The singer's third project with producer Ethan Johns is another powerful set of stripped down, blues-based roots music.
- Blue Neighbourhood  by Troye Sivan
Pop. Debut album from the smooth young Australian singer with poignant confessionals of love, youth, and yearning.
- The First Quartet  by the John Abercrombie Quartet
Guitar Jazz. Two of the three albums in this excellent archival box have been out of print for decades.
- Shostakovich: Cello Concertos Nos 1 & 2  by Gautier Capuçon and Valery Gergiev
Concerto. A worthwhile live Shostakovich release from a charismatic cellist and a veteran conductor.
- The Music of Nashville: Original Soundtrack Season 4, Vol. 1 
Country. The latest music from this much-loved series about a country-music legend who realizes she must reinvent her career if she wants to stay in the spotlight.
- Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven  by Kid Cudi
Hip-Hop/Rap. After months of promotion and the cancelation of a supporting tour, here is the latest all original album from this innovative Brooklyn-based rapper from Cleveland.