Find and listen to new audiobooks right now!
The wait for audiobooks is over. All you need is your Quincy library card to find and listen to audiobooks from the web — for free!
Made possible through partnerships with hoopla digital  and OverDrive , we have thousands of titles from major publishers available to borrow for instant streaming to your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Learn More About Hoopla
After a quick, one-time sign-up, you'll be enjoying new music  in no time. With this service there’s also no waiting to borrow popular movies , TV shows , comics , albums  or audiobooks . And hoopla digital’s automatic return feature eliminates late fees. Borrow movies and TV shows for three days, music for seven days and audiobooks for 21 days. Get started with this easy How-To Guide .
eBook Devices 
|Guided Tour |
Learn More About OverDrive
You can also download audiobooks from our OverDrive Digital Media Collection , available in WMA and MP3 formats. Browse hundreds of great titles and download them to your computer, transfer them to a portable device, or burn onto a CD for your listening pleasure anywhere, anytime.
Getting Started Guides From OverDrive
Step-by-step instructions for downloading OverDrive ebooks to your device.
- Kindle 
- Kindle Fire 
- NOOK 
- Android 
- iPad / iPhone/ iPod Touch 
- Sony Reader 
- Windows PC 
- Mac 
- Non-Kindle e-readers  (e.g. Nook Glowlight or Kobo Glo)
- iPad/iPhone App from iTunes 
- Android App from Google Play 
- Kindle Fire/Android App from Amazon 
More OverDrive Help
- Being Ruth: Tutorial for Putting Library Books on Your Nook 
- Amazon.com Help: Public Library Books for Kindle 
- Error Dialog: User Not Activated  (for Nook Simple Touch Users)
- OverDrive Help Videos