Current Size: 100%
Looking for a new job is never easy. There are many places on the web that can help you find a job, write a resume, and write a cover letter. You can learn what to expect at the job interview and what to do and not do for a successful job interview.
- Adult Literacy Resource Institute: Click on the Jobs and Work sign for information on skills needed in the workplace and job search ideas.
- All About Work: an informative website on job hunting.
- Quincy Career Center: online tutorials on typing and resume writing with job links
- LearningEdge: This talking newspaper has a good workplace issue with a section on getting a job. This special edition has sample interview questions and the right answers.
- Find It: Careers & Employment: Check out this list of job finding resources.
- Internet Sites for Career Planning: These links include many resources, services, and tools which assist users in exploring careers, planning for the future, searching for employment, and finding the additional training necessary to pursue a dream.
- Career Planning and Applying to College: This website will help you with career planning, college selection and the application process. We will also suggest ways to find money to pay for college, and direct you to resources to help you prepare for college-level work.