Current Size: 100%
Find it: Law & Courts
The library is home to an extensive collection of law books, dictionaries and thesauri, and handbooks of court rules and regulations.
The collection includes the following Massachusetts sources:
- Massachusetts General Laws (online)
- The Code of Massachusetts Regulations (online)
- Massachusetts Practice series
- Massachusetts Reports (to volume 409)
- The Massachusetts Decisions Reported in the Northeast Reporter
- West's Massachusetts Digest (through 2010)
- Acts and Resolves of Massachusetts (through 2005) (online)
- Access to Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
Federal sources include:
- United States Supreme Court Reports Lawyer's Edition
- U.S. Code annotated (online)
- U.S. Code Congressional and Administrative News
- American Jurisprudence
- Massachusetts Court System
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Decisions
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Massachusetts Code of Massachusetts Regulations
- Massachusetts General Court
With links to Massachusetts General Laws and the Massachusetts Constitution
- United States Code of Federal Regulations
- United States Code
The world's leading provider of online legal information. From Thomson Reuters.
- The Forum for Massachusetts Law
Provides articles, member attorney listings, "submit a question" feature and general resources.
Provides practical information about legal rights.
- Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries
Seventeen public law libraries located across Massachusetts, dedicated to serving the bench, bar and public. Find information on laws, regulations, cases & more.
Contact information and locations for Massachusetts courts, district attorneys, jails and prisons, police departments and sheriff's offices.
- Free Legal Clinics - Norfolk County
Dates for upcoming clinics at Quincy and Dedham District Courts.
- Law Help Interactive
Creates legal forms and documents for users based on a series of questions and answers used to tailor their documents. The forms are free of cost and created by nonprofit legal aid programs and courts.
Provides referrals to local legal aid and public interest law offices, basic information about legal rights, court forms, self-help information, court information, links to social service agencies, and more in your state.
- Lawyer Directory from Martindale
Browse lawyers & law firms by practice area, and read client/peer reivews.
- Massachusetts Bar Association: Lawyer Referral Service
Looking for assistance with a legal question? Use this service to find the right attorney to answer your questions and help resolve your legal problems.