Current Size: 100%
Reserve a Meeting/Study Room
How do I reserve a meeting room?
The library has a variety of rooms available for public use during regular library hours, including a large meeting room at the Main Library (capacity: 125, minimum: 20), and smaller meeting rooms at the North Quincy Branch (capacity: 25) and Adams Shore Branch (capacity: 75).
Before submitting a meeting room use request, please review our complete Meeting Room Use Policy. To reserve a meeting room, submit an online reservation request. For assistance or for more information, please call 617-376-1312.
Meeting Room Use Policy At-a-Glance
- Meeting room use is available only for non-profit community groups and individuals.
- All meetings and events must be open to the public and free.
- The Main Library community meeting room is available for reservation on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during regular library hours only; Branch library meeting rooms are available during branch library hours only (Mon-Thurs, 1-5).
- Weekend use is available only by special request with Board of Trustees approval.
- Reservations must be made at least one week ahead and no more than three months ahead of the requested date; use is limited to three times per calendar year per organization or individual.
- Applicants are responsible for setup, breakdown, and cleaning of meeting rooms after use.
- The library does not rent or lend audio/visual equipment, including projectors.
How do I book a study room?
There are four small study rooms at the Main Library with room capacities ranging from two to twelve. Rooms may be booked up to four weeks in advance and may be used by walk-ins if not previously reserved. To reserve a study room, call 617-376-1316.
Study Room Use Policy At-a-Glance
- Study rooms are available only for non-profit community groups and individuals for educational purposes.
- Study rooms are reserved for use by the library's literacy program after 5:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday.
- Individuals/groups may reserve one room up to two times in a week. Rooms may be reserved for up to two hours in a day.
- Reserved rooms will not be held more than 15 minutes past the time reserved
- Study rooms must be left clean, and in the same condition as found.
Before booking a study room, please review our complete Study Room Use Policy.